For more than 25 years, the company Sirea, based in Castres in the county of Tarn (South of France), has been assisting industrial sites and local authorities with their automation design projects, whether for production or transformation activities, maintenance and supervision, or logistics.
Thanks to our expertise in industrial automation and the cooperation between our various design offices, we can support you in ambitious projects that may also involve energy efficiency, industrial electricity, electronics or mechanics.
Our automation engineering office teams have already collaborated on services such as drilling benches, moulding and bagging lines, upgrading to endurance bench standards, wrapping machines, laser marking, strapping machines, automatic kneading machines, HVAC automation, robot electrical cabinets, 2D Cartesian systems, stuffing machines and packaging.
Thus, our engineering office is able to offer you the following services:
- Functional and technical analysis
- Machine audit and diagnosis
- Feasibility study
- Commissioning assistance
- Training and delegation of skills
- Troubleshooting and electrical maintenance
- Improvement of automated systems
- Replacement and migration of automated systems
- Compliance of automated systems
- Design and development of automated solutions