MicroARM-A4Programmable, economical and performant microcontroller
MicroARM-A4 is a programmable microcontroller, economical and performant to manage applications of machine control or production real time data acquisition.
Equipped as standard with a wide range of configurable inputs/ outputs, this product is the ideal solution for having a great flexibility. Multiple communication interfaces are available to meet the needs of most demanding projects.
The MicroARM-A4 range has an LCD screen that includes two lines of 16 characters each and extensive communication functions (WiFi).
- 2 RS232 ports
- 1 RS485 port
- Power supply: 12 to 24 VDC
- 16 kB EEPROM
- 32 kB SRAM
- Dimensions: 100 x 110 x 30 mm
- 8 configurable digital inputs: 0 to 20 mA / 0 to 10 V
- 7 digital transistor outputs, 4 of which configurable 0 to 10 V
- 1 output relay
- Date and time backup (option)
- ARM7 Microprocessor
Centralized technical management
Access control, security
Building Management Systems (BMS)
Deported Input / Output